Happy Birthday to everybody's favorite bubbly personality. (Yes, she's the one in the organ grinder's monkey's hat on the left.) We love you and are so grateful for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What God has joined together let no one put asunder
6 comments:
happy b'day miz becky!
happy birthday bb!
happy birthday bb!
Thank you, Donna, and thank you sweet girls.
I don't feel a day older than I did when I was 32-ish ;) A little Ben-Gay, sensible shoes, probiotics for digestion...and I'm good to go. I may not remember WHERE I'm going, but I can flat go!
If I could blow up that picture of you as a little girl blowing that bubble gum, chubby face, and flat hat, in the most adorable dress...I totally would...I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!! totally mischievous.
happy birthday, sweet BB!!
warm greeting for BB.
happy birthday for her.
Post a Comment