Friday, September 3, 2010

Birthday and New Jammies


BB and Poppy came up tonight for labor day weekend to help us work in the yard and let Marc get some good hours at work. Tonight we celebrated Poppy's birthday! He was happy to have presents and 4-layer-dessert! Marky made the funniest card- on the outside it said "nothing exciting" in pencil....then you opened it and it was all colorful with streamers, balloons, etc. and said "surprise! Happy Birthday".

They brought goodies from Alaska and we also got a box from my grandparents that had new pajamas from Alaska- the kids loved them.


I love to see their height differences- they really are stair steps!















This was added so you could see the face Tucker makes when I say "Say Cheese". I think I can't say that anymore or I'm going to have a bunch of pictures with him looking like a bulldog. :)






And one last pic so I can remember that Julia and Tucker have been sharing Tuck's chair lately. Julia squeezes in even though there is no room. By the way, Tucker now calls himself "Kuck Kuck". He pats his chest and says it. It's his version of "Tuck Tuck" which is what we all call him.








I'm SO EXCITED about college football tomorrow! Bring.It.On. And it's going to be cooler finally! Have a great weekend!





No comments: