
Yes, Tucker, the leaves are falling! How do you feel? HAPPY! Me, too!


Everybody get outside and help rake some leaves!


I said, rake! Okay- at least you can "help" me plant some mums.


I cannot tell you how happy I am to see the arrival of my favorite season! All my senses are happy in Autumn- I hear the crackling leaves and the wind and crackling fires, I smell the candles, the baking, the bonfires, I feel the cool wind and see all the beautiful leaves and cardigans and scarves (there I said it- I love fall fashion).
Mainly- I love that my kids play OUTSIDE. They were in the yard almost three hours this afternoon. They just played and played.
Marky raked, and the others jumped in his piles.

While I made supper, little Tucker stayed in the side yard and meandered in the woods and found the swing.


Thank you, Lord, for the seasons! Happy Fall,
ya'll!
No comments:
Post a Comment