Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Who needs labels?

OOOOOOLALAAAAAA!!! Looky what I got tonight!!! A label maker! How have I been on the planet this long and not known about the joys of label making? I read a blog about it, got interested and made the plunge tonight, and oh the fun I've had. I got a Brother P-Touch 1880 b/c it was the one that did 3/4 inch labels as well as 1/2 inch and I wanted the bigger labels for bins in the attic and the bins in the playroom. Anyway....the one I wanted was on sale for $19 at Officemax tonight. It was meant to be, you see.


I've already done the pantry. It was getting unorganized b/c "some" of "us" were putting things in the wrong place and mommy didn't like it. :)







So I will be busy tonight. Marc made me turn on some music b/c as we were sitting in the den all you heard was prrriiiiiint, cut......prrrrrriiiint,cut. I'm kind of out of control. Do you have a label maker? Get thee to an Officemax stat.
P.S. I had to add a song by Patty "LABEL"le...get it?
P.P.S. I had to "soft glow" this pic b/c I had no make up on and was washed out- now it's all on purpose (like an Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds commercial). And it shows you how heavenly it is to bring order to disorder.

3 comments:

The McNeills said...

I have one! And it really does bring me such joy! And my other source of joy is my laminator. Looooove it. These little gadgets make homeschooling totally worthwhile. :)

Amy said...

LOVE IT!!!! It gives me chills just looking at all that nicely labeled stuff!!! Let me know when you are ready for the attic. I was serious about that offer.

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha. that last comment I loved.