Friday, December 17, 2010

Goody Goody Gumdrops

Meet our newest Christmas tradition- a gumdrop tree! We had one at my house growing up and I LOVED it and had mentioned to my aunt that I missed it and she surprised me by sending me this pewter one! The kids went crazy and Tucker told me all the yummys the tree had on it, like, "yummy red....yummy lello....yummy geen....yummy purpuh".















I may have created a little candy monster- he had a candy cane right after breakfast. I just can't resist his little face. :)

2 comments:

BB said...

Methinks Tuck Tuck is going to be the next "Cookie Monster" in the Ayers home!
How in dis whole world could you have kept gum drops from this baby all these years (almost 2 whole ones!)?

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

aww. we used to have one of those gum drop trees at our house too..and i have created a candy monster by giving molly a skittle once. now she goes around saying "ittles ittles" "dus one!"...i say to her, just one (that i bite in half-ha) and she hold her little finger out "dus one! hold you mama" and wants me to pick her up and take her to the skittles....and this mama cannot resist!