Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Do I sound pregnant to you?

Tonight on the way home from a church meeting I got an instant, dire craving for ice cream. As I pulled through McDonald's drivethrough to get my M&M McFlurry (for the baby- not for me) I was hanging up the phone with Marc while at the same time grabbing the treat from the lady- I took the phone and said, "Thank you" and hung up and looked at her and said "Love you" and grabbed the ice cream.

When I got home and was laughing about the story with Marc he said, "well she was giving you ice cream- in your heart you did truly love her." :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

how funny!!!

Melanie said...

hilarious! i would have loved to have seen that woman's face!

Amy said...

priceless!

Lindsey said...

that is hilarious.

holly said...

that is hysterical, and made me laugh out loud! so sounds like something I would do, and I don't have the pregnant excuse!