"It's Tuck Tuck's geen tactor"
Monday, February 28, 2011
Fun at BB and Poppy's
We had a great trip to visit BB and Poppy this weekend. You will not believe it- but the big kids SWAM IN THE POOL in FEBRUARY for over three hours! It was icy cold, but they jumped, splashed, giggled, and played for hours and were so happy. I got to see some of my best friends from my high school for the first time in three years (Melanie and Allison) and we shut the restaurant down talking all night, and then today we went to Pete's Playhouse and I ran into two of my great friends from college and go to meet their kids and talk homeschooling (Shay Steedly and Kim Baxter).
BB schools Marky on the art of air hockey...

"It's Tuck Tuck's geen tactor"
The boys played the arcade games and played in the playground while Julia rode this about 10 times. She is the true baby of the family- such a happy, innocent soul.


I love this profile picture of my sweet boys.
Tucker's dream come true- a choo choo to ride.
"It's Tuck Tuck's geen tactor"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
awww...wish I was still there. miss out dessert dates!
how fun! glad you got so see some old friends
Post a Comment