

The lake is on two sides of the porch- what a beautiful, peaceful view-

Breakfast is served- sausage, bacon, eggs, cheese grits, toast, biscuits and a huge fruit platter, milk and OJ!

My favorite part of the screened porch- hanging beds!

Here are the kids in the canoe- look at that weather!

Little bit would swim all day every day if we let her. She has no desire to boat, slide, tube, or canoe- just swim with goggles (and hunt for fish and frogs)- that's her game-

Tucker is her best playmate and they spent tons of time throwing rocks. On the way home today I said, "What was your favorite part of the weekend Sissy?" and she said, "Throwing rocks." That's my angelgirl.


Tucker was fearless- he rode this huge slide and would splash under at the bottom, bounce up and cough out the water and say "Tucker slide again"....(and Marky kept jumping off the platform...)


We figured out that I could lay on an innertube and put the baby belly in the middle. Julia thought this would be good time to hop on and call me "Mommy Sea Turtle"...

Kissing on my lovebug angelbaby-

Marky tubing with a friend from the lake house next door-

And of course, an evening cookout with s'mores!


Then it was time to head on home- but a wonderful weekend to celebrate our wonderful Daddy/Hubby that we love! And even though I grew up on the white sands of the gulf coast, I have become a big fan of lake living- I get why people love it so much.




1 comment:
that house was amazing. straight out of Pottery Barn. the kids were precious. of course tucker was fearless, he wasn't going under for nothin'! looks like a great getaway/celebration.
Post a Comment