Thursday, June 23, 2011
My little man
Can I just say for the millionth time how precious this baby is and how in love with him I am? I know it gets old, but it's true- he is just a joy to raise. This week the big kids have been in vacation Bible school and it's just been me and wittle man every morning and we have had the best time. I've gotten SO MUCH DONE b/c he is happy to entertain himself wherever I am. It's like I am the Earth and he is the moon and he's always with me and he always has a big smiley face. And he NEVER stops talking- he's my little chatty cathy (and when he and Sissy are together there is never a moment of silence). Tuck Tuck- thank you for being such a happy, sweet, easy-going baby. Mommy LOVES you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I could kiss those cheeks and behind that ear all day long. He is just the happiest little munchkin, and it's impossible to be unhappy around him.
God bless the little children, all the children of the world!
I hear ya Donna! Little tucker reminds me of Colt although I've never met him:) The sweetest most cuddliest baby alive!
Post a Comment