
Also yesterday, he helped me and Daddy so much in the yard that Marc said, "I'll give you a nickle for every weed you pull in the front yard,"- consider it weeded- the boy cleaned up. Then today while I was cleaning out my closet (9-month-nesting, remember?) and Marc was working on the computer he said, "what if I offered to weed people's yard's for money?" and we both kind of half-heartedly listened and said, "yeah, maybe, we'll see...." Later- we learn he actually made signs and hung them on people's houses. "Weeds be gone"- here's one we had to retrieve from our next door neighboors' planter-


Gotta love his enthusiasm- but we are going to have to be careful on what we "agree" is a "great" idea. :)




2 comments:
My little man has ambition! And can make his own promotional flyers!
I'll hire him. But, he has to promise to come in and give the proprietor a hug upon receiving his chek.
Um, do you remember me waking you up in middle school or high school in the middle of the night with some big idea to turn my grandfather's old house into the newest teenage coffee shop/hangout?! :) Never swelch that kid's ambition! (Not that I think y'all would!) It's going to take him somewhere one day! Watch out, Mr. Trump!
Post a Comment