Sunday, July 24, 2011

Me and my ipad 2

Who has an amazing sister-in-law? If you guessed the owner of this blog who's SIL sent her an iPad 2 for her birthday/baby gift you would be right. And while it may take me a while to figure out how to use it I already know I love it, and because I don't have an iPhone I plan to carry this with me all the time!

Yet- this first night was spent primarily with me playing with the camera thingy and laughing. Thank you Amber!!!!!!

thermal pic

P.S. If anyone has an "app" suggestion let me know- I am a total novice!

2 comments:

Amy said...

We don't have the second version but we LOVE ours. I use it for homeschooling. You can get an amazon app that will let you download kindle books. I also will email you some great sights for books to download. I don't have a ton of apps on ours. Jake uses it for reading as much as possible because it is backlit and he can blow up the text so that he can read it better. It is great for their vision issues. Hope you enjoy learning it. Praying for you this week sweet friend.

BlessedMom said...

I just happened across this blog and thought of you...enjoy your new toy!

http://www.catholicmothersonline.com/2011/07/the-best-ipodipad-apps-for-catholic-mothers/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CatholicMothersOnline+%28Catholic+Mothers+Online%29