Thursday, July 28, 2011

Waiting.....

So we are here in the hospital. This pic is from last night. My stomach is so much smaller already since they broke my water. Baby boy was swimming! Things have been progressing well but I've sort of slowed down and we hope things will get moving so I can avoid a c-section (especially since I have labored all day). Pray!

Fwd: IMG00770-20110727-1849.jpg

9 comments:

The Parrish's said...

Good luck!!!

holly said...

you are beautiful :)

Christy said...

News!!!! Yay! JUST sent you an e-mail. Love you, girl! Praying for sure. You do look beautiful. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update! Can't wait to hear the good new!!

The Keeper said...

Our prayers are with you. Hang in there!

love,
Catherine

Melanie said...

praying for good news soon! love you!

Amanda said...

Praying for you often, neighbor! I've been thinking about you and Charlie all day wondering what was happening!

Anonymous said...

You look amazing!!! Have been asking St. Anne and St. Monica to pray for you and Charlie for a smooth delivery and a holy, happy and healthy baby boy. God Bless y'all - Robin

Lori said...

Donna,

How exciting! I agree with the others you are radiant!

I sure hope to hear some good news soon!

Love, Lori