


And on another note- this little guy is still as cute as ever- here he is singing his favorite song in the car- "na, na, na, na, na, na"...(every move I make I make in You...)

At the outlets playing-


His crazy partner in crime-

And does this sugar bear look peaceful or what napping on mommy's bed?




8 comments:
Donna, Charlie is precious. I hope you are doing well and recovering quickly. I could not believe all the pictures you had posted since his birth. You are so on top of things. I am super impressed. Hugs and kisses to all the Ayers.
Charlie is precious and I am a little partial to his name, too...Andrea's oldest is named Charlie. Looks like you are all doing well and I am so happy for you!
Donna, your family (including the sweet new addition) is beautiful and we're so happy for you here in south Alabama!
love the family pictures! And how is Tucker doing over all? Has he had a good adjustment not being the baby anymore?
Before I got to your parenthetical, the first Na-na-na... song that registered in my brain was "Land of a Thousand Dances" by Wilson Pickett, followed by "Here Comes the Hotstepper" by Ini Kamoze. Thought you had him singing reggaefusion for a half a second there...
:)
You all look fantastic! Keep up the great work... Blessings!
you gotta love matt's comments! you are amazing how fast you jump back in--of course i guess a shout out needs to be made to BB too!!!
Donna,
I just read every post about sweet Charlie and love them all! I must say I'm a tinge jealous! If Becca weren't getting married in March, I have a feeling I'd be working on my own #4 right now with all these precious angel babies being born around me! I'm so, so happy for all of you! I couldn't agree more about LOVING the baby daze! It's the BEST TIME EVER and passes way too quickly! Enjoy every second! So glad to see everyone is adjusting so well! Planning to stop by soon and bring y'all some dinner and a little happy for that precious baby! Love and hugs to you all!
Post a Comment