Speaking of poor choices for children's clothing- walking through the mall today I saw that Strasburg Children's clothing store is closing and the racks of sherbert colored church clothes are being taken over by kids' dirty jeans with holes in them that we are supposed to think are awesomely worn in for our stylish 5-year-olds.
In other news, Charlie had his one month check up today and was OFF the chart for height and head circumference and in the 98% for weight. Another biggest boy- he's going to be huge like Marky. I will definitely be the shortest person in my home in a few years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Yeah, it's always fascinated me that parents would rush headlong into miniature "adult" clothing. So the immediate progression is diapers to... distressed jeans, tiny Red Wing boots and plaid shirts. It's bizarre.
And it's revelatory about what we think of childhood now: it's simply "adulthood-lite."
Elliot had on 12-18 month PJs yesterday (at 10 weeks)...these boys will sure be tall and handsome.
Oh, and thanks for the recommendation for the 100 easy lesson to read book....I taught Silas to read with it and Priya will start soon. After one week in Kindergarten, Silas' teacher moved him in with the first graders. I am encouraged by how much Marky likes to read! Tell him that he inspires Silas!!
so does that mean there is a sale at strasburg?
i need to visit soon because being around your family i definitely feel like a shrimpola!
Post a Comment