Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ups and Downs

My days here with the bambinos make me feel great and sometimes not so great- take these two quotes from today:

Daddy to Tucker: I love your sweet little face.
Tucker with a happy smile: I have a little face. (pause) Daddy has a great big face. (pause...I feel it coming) Mommy, you have the biggest face of all!

Mommy feels down. (And by the way he's a pot talkin' to a kettle)

BUT LATER.....

At dinner Marc had everyone go around the table and say what they loved about the other people. Marky got to me and said, "I love that Mommy looks beautiful when she's dressed up for church." That's my boy. And no, I'm not mad that he added the "when she's dressed for church" part- it's better than nothing! And it's certainly better than having the biggest face. Geez Louise.

2 comments:

BB said...

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

Donna,

We all think you are beautiful!!!

I mean, I wish I looked that good with a 6 week old :)

My babies 6......what's my excuse ;)

Love, Lori