Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Quotes and such

Today was a long morning of taking the kids to Children's Holy Hour, having lunch with Aunt Shana at Panera (where they didn't have poppyseed dressing or blueberries for our favorite salad- boo!) and then going to ballet. We finally get home and I get both the little boys changed and put in bed for naps- then I hear
Marc: Can we go to Books a Million?
Me: What? Right now?
Marc: Yes.
Me: No!
Marc (acting shocked and appalled): Well then can I AT LEAST have an apple?
At least he's not dramatic...

Speaking of Children's Holy Hour- Tucker cannot keep his mouth closed in a church- he alone comprises the "Amen corner". The priest mentioned the Holy Spirit- Tucker echos- "yes, Holy Spirit", the priest says "St. John the Baptist"- Tucker echoes "John the Baptist- yes!"
Mommy turns to Julia and whispers "pull your skirt down"
Tucker takes his paci out and says loudly "Julia- sit like a lady!"

3 comments:

BB said...

I'm still laughing at Tuck Tuck. Perhaps he's actually "Penta-Catholic" (part Catholic, part Pentacostal). Or should it be "Cathocostal"? Amen, brother!
And yes, Marc, you CAN have an apple.

Lori said...

Donna,
You're an amazing woman! Doing all those things and still having it together last night! What an strong constitution you have!! I would have been laid out across the bed like Tuck by 3!!

Blessings,
Lori

Anonymous said...

i really hope your kids remember the special lunches with aunt shana :)