
Marky loved it and slept like a log in his sleeping bag-

Tuck Tuck was just too excited and kept laughing and saying "I sleeping in a bag!"-

BB ended up having to put him in his bed where he knocked around and finally fell asleep-

Sissy and BB slept in Julia's bed, which is unquestionably the most comfy bed in house-

The kids also baked brownies with BB and Poppy-


This is BB thinking, "things were different raising an only child...." :)

Tuck Tuck and Charliehorse didn't cook, but they enjoyed the festivities all the same-


There's my sweety smile-

When we got back they had picked up BBQ and a birthday cake and we all had a birthday party for Marc- each kid made a card- they were precious! Tucker is telling me, "I want to eat this cake."

Marky's card was hilarious- it was the lyrics to "what's up with that" from SNL-

Opening presents-

Julia said, "you will love this Daddy!"- it was a thing to fix the potty that runs all the time- thanks Poppy!

Marky got him a nice, new rake. "One for me to use with you, Daddy..."

And BB and Poppy got him a new CORDLESS leaf blower! Yay! It was pointed out that it is perfect for cleaning out the trampoline.

A fun party with a yummy cake-

And yes, Tucker finally got some of that cake that he stood over for so long!

And before I go- I just have to say how sweet I think this pic of Julia smiling at her Daddy is-

She LOVES him so much. She has always just adored her Daddy and I assure you the feeling is mutual. You are such a precious, joy to raise sweet Sissybug.




1 comment:
Great memories, great time!
Post a Comment