Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Baby Tuck Tuck

I love waking up to my little comedian in footy jammies in the morning. He just toddles all around the house talking, talking, talking and laughing-
Amber's pics 163


The other day he decided to take Charlie's mobile off the mat and use it himself, "I need a pillow please"
Amber's pics 164

Thanks for the pillow- now I can enjoy myself-

Amber's pics 165

There's a mirror on there- thus the hamming it up-

Amber's pics 166

P.S. I forgot to show you this beautiful pieta I got while we were at Michael's service- it looks just like the one over his grave. I love it!

Amber's pics 176

1 comment:

BB said...

That little toddler jokester makes me smile every time I see him. I still say, wish I could keep him in my back pocket and pull him out all through the day to make me happy.