


And for the first time we had BOTH sets of Grandparents at our house for Christmas! Such a treat!

Watch out Big Grandpa- Shark flying by-

After shark building it was time to greet Santa on his way on the firetruck! Marky kept watch in the tree-

He's coming! He's coming! They were jumping up and down- it was SO exciting!


We had to wake up Tuck Tuck just moments before- he was still sweet and happy and waved saying "Merry Christmas Santa!"


And since we live on a cul-de-sac he had to come right back and see us again!

And Aunt Amber sent them all this dancing Christmas tree that dances to "rockin' around the Christmas tree". Tucker stared at it for over an hour with a smile on his face-


I want to look away...I just can't....


Then it was time for our traditional Christmas eve dinner- steaks, sweet potatoes, Nanny's salad-

After dinner we went in the den- Marc read the Night Before Christmas, Christian- style, and then the three kids stood in front of the fireplace and sang the 12 Days of Christmas. It was so precious- Tucker says "two turtle dubs". After that song the two big kids sang "we three kings" while reading this book.


They went to bed so happy and the grown ups loaded up the tree- time for Christmas!




2 comments:
Sweet, holy and BLESSED Christmas. Thanks to Marc and you for being such welcoming hosts. You always make us feel at home and wanted.
Seeing Christmas through the children's eyes is joy. Seeing Christmas, where even little Tucker knows the season is about Jesus, is a treasure.
Love you all taller than the sky!
Mom
ok, 1) the shark is hilarious. Tadd and I have watched people get freaked out by that on youtube and we crack up. 2) Steak on Christmas Eve, and a big Christmas dinner? I'm impressed. I'm coming over next year.
Post a Comment