So tonight we were invited to a "tacky Christmas" party and had to dress accordingly. Well, we neither one had tacky Christmas clothes (no comments Shana and do NOT bring up my pajama jeans).... anyway, Marc knew right away he was wearing his Declaration of Independence shirt. The sad part was we went to the movies afterwards and didn't change so he worked hard to embarass me by saying things with a THICK Southern accent like "Anyway....what I was sayin' about the Declaration of Independence..." or singing "America- heck Yeah!" Not sayin lovin' America is tacky- it certainly is NOT- but this shirt....judge for yourself-

I wore Marc's Flight of the Concords sweatshirt that was completely unflattering, but nonetheless quite tacky- I had the eye of the tiger-

When we got home, Marky's tinker toy battle had unfortunately escalated (and here at Christmas when we should be peaceful). The knights from upstairs had come down and set up opposition complete with a seige tower (not sure what they are seiging, but there it is).

6 comments:
A-MUR-Kah, A-MUR-Kah, lover 'er or leave 'er! Show me on the Declaration where it says we gotta put up with Neil Olbermann, or Keith. IT DON"T!!
My man.
And little lady, you add you a Marlboro Low-Tar 'tween yer lips and you'd about be Scooter's dream gal. Maybe nail extentions with little Santie Clauses etched in and 5 golden rings.
Love seeing the Battle of Tours set up in your living room!
Yes, Marc kept saying "why don't you go smoke more!" in his deep Southern accent. (from SNL skit)
donna, I think you look totally hot.
Please tell me y'all took the car truck to the party.
You are wearing the heck (censored because this is a family blog) out of those pajama jeans. The heck out of 'em!
p.s.Webster's dictionary added your photo next to the definition of "fierce."
Christy, you were just chomping at the bits to say that, weren't you? Hun, don't tell me you have your hair in an updo poof!
I'm off to go wash myself down in a hot shower......
BB, I have not been seen in an updo poof since 2010!!!
Post a Comment