Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dancing Sissy

Juliabug had her little Christmas ballet performance on Wednesday afternoon and it couldn't have been sweeter. They danced to "Infant Lowly", which is now one of my favorite songs. They also danced to a sweet song about Mary being blessed. Then it was time to do the tamborine dance and rock around the Christmas tree. At the end, all the moms came up and danced with their little sweeties. Momma D was not expecting to dance, but I will do anything to make sweet Sissybug happy. Precious day.
Decenber 2011 1261

Decenber 2011 1263

Decenber 2011 1265

Decenber 2011 1266

First the pretty songs, then it was time to do the tamborine dance and rock around the Christmas tree!! Poor Sissy's hat fell off about a million times. It totally distracted her.
Decenber 2011 1268

Decenber 2011 1271

They asked the moms to come out- I am the big mess of hair in the back refusing to wiggle down too far. :)
Decenber 2011 1274

Then Tucker and the girls had a nice party-
Decenber 2011 1278

I love this sweet ballet program, and I'm so glad Julia likes it too.

1 comment:

BB said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Love these pictures, and the fun party and recital.