Saturday, May 12, 2012

Last beach day

Well, what can I say? This trip has been awesome and we are all a little sad to leave. We spent the morning at the beach building sand castles and jumping in the waves. A storm was on the way so the waves were quite choppy.
IMG_4485 IMG_4482 IMG_4480 IMG_4479 IMG_4486 IMG_4487
Sissy loves the ocean- she'd stay all day-
IMG_4496 IMG_4495 IMG_4488
Charlie stayed put on his little towel and played. I will say, however, that this is the hardest part of the beach for us- figuring out what to do with Charlie. All he wants to do is eat sand so we pass him back and forth the entire time. :)
IMG_4494 IMG_4490 IMG_4493 IMG_4497
Looking good Mr. T-
IMG_4502
Marc and I took turns taking the big kids out into the water-
IMG_4503
Then we came in for lunch and some chess. Marc and Marky have had several rounds of chess while we've been down here, which is such a treat for both of them.
IMG_4510 IMG_4512
Then we swam all afternoon at the pools and then got ready to head to Mass.
IMG_4513 IMG_4517 IMG_4518 IMG_4522 IMG_4520
After mass we had dinner and went shopping and to get ice cream. I've packed up most of the condo and am sitting here thinking how lovely this has all been and how grateful I am for getting to get away with the folks I love most. (my view) :)
IMG_4523

1 comment:

BB said...

Wow. Gorgeous condo.!
I'm so glad you had your beach week. You children will grow up loving it like you did. Precious memories!
Love you all taller than the sky.