
She has looked like this all day. It began this morning with her doing a dance recital in the playroom for Marky, Tucker and I and Tucker wanted to wear a tutu and dance too. I'm trying to get him to stop wanting to dance in the tutu so I got the sheep costume from the attic. Well, he wasn't interested in the sheep but Sissy's eyes lit up! I can be a dancing sheep! And so she has. All day. When Marc got home from work she was standing in the front yard talking to the neighboors as though she was dressed perfectly normal, and then she told them "excuse me, I need to do a sheep dance for my Daddy." And the dancing commenced- :)




2 comments:
She's so cute! Love her creativity!
Not just everyone can pull that look off. She looks faaaaaaabulous!
Post a Comment