Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A place for everything....

A place for everything and everything in its place.  That's how Mommy is happy.  So last night I did my annual laundry room purge.  I can't show you the before pictures- it's AWFUL.  But here's the results of my throwing away and arranging and labeling, etc....

IMG_0356 IMG_0346 IMG_0352

The giant purple labels are foam paper with sticker back that I had laying around.

IMG_0353

And you see that label maker- she was busy....

IMG_0351 IMG_0354

I FINALLY labeled the art cart from three Christmases ago.... :)

IMG_0347

All this organization makes me SO HAPPY!

IMG_0346

And as a result- this morning when Tuck Tuck was restless I could easily find a learning puzzle for him to work on- and he really enjoyed it!

IMG_0341 IMG_0343 IMG_0342 IMG_0345

I also organized the kitchen homeschool area and some other shelves, but that's another post for another day. :)

3 comments:

BB said...

Moe and Curly make me soooo happy!

Merrill said...

I need you to come to my laundry room. You might pass out. But then you would help me!

Lori said...

Great job!