Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday with my Sweeties

My law school roommate and her family came to stay with us this weekend and I spent the day cooking, cleaning and getting ready.  I cannot express how helpful Marky is now.  I looked at him tonight and said, "do you want to make a fruit salad?"  and he was actually excited and got right to it.  I love this little boy with all my heart.

IMG_0360 IMG_0357

And no, I don't recommend asking your child to "look up" when they are chopping food with sharp knives... :)
 IMG_0358

We got everything set up, food on the table, candles lit, etc. and when I looked for the kids I saw them waiting on the front step. They were acting out with their Popsicle stick puppets. Ever since my art cart revamp we are arts and crafting up in here all day long.
IMG_0361 IMG_0362 IMG_0365 IMG_0367 IMG_0364
IMG_0366
Meanwhile, Charlie was enjoying some floor time with Daddy... his favorite part of the day. IMG_0369

"Okay, Daddy, I just put dis cube in dis hole?" IMG_0370

"Hey- where'd it go?"

IMG_0371 IMG_0372 IMG_0373

IMG_0374 IMG_0375

2 comments:

BB said...

So sweet, so precious. Love my babies!

Lori said...

Charlie is just the perfect baby! Well, of course they all are :)