Friday, August 10, 2012

Day at the art museum....

Today we had planned on going to a big "NOT back to school" party at the park, but the rain kept it from happening.  SO...we made lemonade and headed to the art museum.  I realized I went earlier this summer with only the baby boys- the older children hadn't seen how wonderful the student area is now.  We had a great time. 
IMG_0328 - Copy - Copy IMG_0329 - Copy (2)

Coloring pottery....

IMG_0330 - Copy - Copy IMG_0331 - Copy

They worked on art projects with colored tape- what an easy and fun way to do art...

IMG_0335 - Copy - Copy IMG_0333

Marky thought up the idea of doing the Olympic rings- I love it!

IMG_0336

Playing with the smart board...

IMG_0334

One of my favorite things they let you do is take your picture in a famous work or art and email it to someone- I sent all these to Marc at work- you know- to show him what I do for a living.... :)

untitled 2 untitled

This picture cracks me up- can you find Julia? :)

untitled 3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun! We've never been to the kids area. We'll have to go check it out! Thanks!