Monday, April 29, 2013

Isn't she lovely.....

Sweet Sissybug had her ballet recital Saturday afternoon.  The theme was countries of the world and she was Scotland!  :)  I was so happy to have Zaza in town to do the bun and it looked beautiful and then we realized her costume had a hat that covered the whole thing!  :)  She looked adorable.

20130427_151953 - Copy

20130427_151922 - Copy

20130427_143826 - Copy

20130427_143900 - Copy

20130427_143907 - Copy

No teeth still!!!  :)

20130427_143913 - Copy

20130427_143920 - Copy

20130427_143938 - Copy

In front of Scotland's flag!

20130426_191135 - Copy

20130426_191133 - Copy

We drove straight from the LAX tournament so we were all very casual!  :)

20130427_161956 - Copy

We got a sitter for Charlie!

20130427_162054 - Copy

20130427_162055 - Copy

20130427_162313 - Copy

And my camera died during the dress rehearsal- but here is the beginning of her dance!  :)  She's on the end of the back row-



And then I quickly grabbed my phone to catch the 2nd half-




2 comments:

Jennifer McShea said...

Those costumes are ADORABLE!! I hope you are keeping them all. I held on to mine in hopes that one day my daughter would play dress up with them and then one of my ex-step mothers threw them out. I still get sick just thinking about it. And I'm glad you made Marky go to her recital, especially after she has to sit through all those games! :)

holly said...

what a beautiful girl!!! I love the costumes! Missing ballet this year :(