Sunday, December 8, 2013

Boys Choir Concert

Last Tuesday Marc AND Marky both sang in the Birmingham Boys Choir Annual Christmas Concert.  Every other year they invite the fathers to join the concert and Marc really enjoyed it.  I ended up having bad seats for getting pictures this year- I almost never saw Marc's face!  But here is what I did manage to get!
On the way to the concert-

20131203_180843

This melts my heart.  I love this little boy!
20131203_184019

20131203_184029

get-attachment (7)

get-attachment (8)

Marky is towards the left-

get-attachment (2)

get-attachment (9)

get-attachment (3)

get-attachment (1)

get-attachment (2)

get-attachment (1)

get-attachment

Poor Daddy- I couldn't see him!  He's the tall, dark hair in the back!  :)

get-attachment (4)

get-attachment (11)

get-attachment (12)

get-attachment

get-attachment (10)

get-attachment (9)

I wish I'd taken better video- I thought it was being recorded and learned it really wasn't.  Here are the few I got- they both sang about eight songs each.  The Alumni/Dad's ensemble- Marc is in the center of the back a little to the left-





Father and son together-



After the concert- so proud of my boys!

20131203_212050

No comments: