Sissy has always had "the touch" when it comes to fishing. She is staying by herself for a few nights with BB and Poppy and went fishing today and caught five crappie and two bass! :) Her content little personality and love for animals makes her perfectly happy to sit and wait quietly forever for a fish. She was so looking forward to getting time on the lake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




3 comments:
My baby girl is a fantastic fishergirl!!!!!! And a fantastic little girl!!!
I love this! And every time you post about being at your parents, I think how wonderful it is that they are there and that they have that land! I imagine that having them close to you, with boating and fishing, fruit picking, garden vegetables, swimming and night sleeping over at BB's and Poppys is like a little bit of heaven!
Oh, thank you, Jennifer. It's a little bit of heaven for Poppy and me!
I loved Mobile, but now they couldn't MAKE me go back.
Post a Comment