Christmas Day! They went to bed with no presents under the tree and then Voila- here they all are! This post reminds me of how happy I am for MY Christmas present- a NEW CAMERA- this whole year of blogging has been done with my camera phone- Boo! The blurry pictures END HERE! :)
Daddy always makes our Christmas day fire with the log from the last year's Christmas tree. :) Our yule log tradition.
Breakfast before presents.... :)
Let's get to partying!
.jpg)
A new ping pong table waiting for them in the garage (in a box)-- hooray!
I put my new "egg plate" to use- I've always wanted one. :)
.jpg)
Sharshee- you make it to easy to figure out who left the fridge open- :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
With another pack of Magnatiles- (that makes three) we can build ENORMOUS towers!
A wonderful, wonderful, blessed Christmas. Hopefully BB got some less blurry pics on her camera. And I know I will have non-blurry pictures now with my awesome camera! Woop woop!
Check out these camera pics- Daddy and Marky playing Risk- the game Marky begged for!
Tucker's new easel-
He loves it!
NO MORE BLURRY PICTURES!!!! Mommy is soooo happy!!!! Merry Christmas to all!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)





































.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)













No comments:
Post a Comment