Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Annual Portraits
We had our annual portraits of the children done today. I used to call them "Spring pictures" because we did them every April. Marky asked me today why I did that, and I had to think. Then I realized and said, "because your birthday is in April and we did birthday pictures every year." The firstborn sets the pace don't they? :) Anyway, this past May with Brendan and all we just didn't get around to taking the pictures and so here we are. It was the easiest it's ever been- not having a 2-year-old or younger makes picture taking much easier I've learned! Thanks BB for going with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)





1 comment:
Love these. Thank you for letting me be part of these special days.
I say again, one day Tucker is going to be really miffed at his BB for his hair, but for now we can just love it on him!!!! It goes exactly with his personality and makes me happy.
Post a Comment