Saturday, July 18, 2015

Port City Adventures part 2

On Friday Marc had one more morning meeting before he had free time so the boys and I had breakfast and played around the hotel.  


 Tucker chatted with the ducks.  :)


And then had the finishing touches on his portrait done-

A little croquet-


Then Daddy met us and we had lunch on the causeway.



Then we finally made it to the Battleship U.S.S. Alabama!  And I was forced to buy this adorable outfit for Tuck Tuck!  Can you see the joy in Marky's face- the boy was ecstatic!

 

 












On the tour you climb up 7 levels of the ship-




 


Enjoyed the airplane hanger-



And lastly the USS Drum- a WWII submarine-
 
 






That night we went to a big conference dinner and silent auction.  The children had jump castles and games.  This morning we got up and did some shopping in Fairshope after breakfast while Marc finished up his meetings.   It was a wonderful few days with my sweet boys.  I think they bonded over this experience as well.  So grateful for this time together.

No comments: