Wednesday, January 13, 2016

As the world falls down....

It's been amazing to me see how many people were affected by David Bowie's passing.  I was too young to know his early material, my first introduction to him was when he played the Goblin King in Labyrinth.  I loved that movie- it came out when I was eight.  :)  Did anyone else watch that movie besides me?  Anyway- here's the song I loved as a little girl.  The Goblin King is trying to distract 14-year-old Jennifer Connelly from her mission of finding her baby brother.  It almost works, but then she realizes she's being hypnotized. 


2 comments:

Melanie Whatley said...

I loved that movie too!!

BB said...

I was just looking at the YouTube of "Dance Magic", or was it "Magic Dance" from Labyrinth.
You do! What? Remind me of the babe? What babe? The babe with the power? What power? Voodoo! Who do? You do! What? Remind me of the babe!