That doesn't mean we don't have science experiments at home. I just don't initiate them (although I usually end up cleaning them up!) :)
When Tucker turned seven he really, really wanted to go to ballroom dance. It starts at age 7. So we let him go Friday and he learned the waltz. He LOVED it!
Saturday we went to the March for Life downtown. "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.''" Matthew 25:40
That afternoon Marky had a basketball game. They went into overtime and then several of Marky's teammates were fouled out. So it was only four guys on our team versus five on theirs and we lost by only ONE point!
We've been playing BINGO at night. The children love it and everyone can play. Charlie has learned his large numbers well by playing this.
Daddy has added to the fun by putting a dollar in the middle of the table and letting the winner have it. :)



Charlie loves to be the announcer. "Beeeeeee...........firty-free" is what I hear for B33.

A few Sunday pics





























No comments:
Post a Comment