Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Take me out to the ballgame...

On Saturday we finally took our children to a baseball game.  We've lived here 12 years and never gone to a baseball game- that's crazy!  Our church held "altar server appreciation night" so Marc got a free ticket and meal.  First- lunch at Johnny Rockets.  :)




During the inning change, Marky held Charlie up by the fence and the pitcher put the ball in Charlie's little hand! 

Tucker loved sitting with his buddies-

 This game also happened to be their fireworkpalooza game with the biggest fireworks show of the season. 


P.S. Zaza sent the children fun back-to-school socks. 


And we started piano lessons for the year- and Mr. T is taking!  When he walked out his teacher said, "wow- he has a lot of energy!"  (I always laugh when teachers meet Tuck when they've only had M and J.  They think they know what our children are like and then surprise!)   I asked Marc what he had been doing to make her say that- she said he was singing the words on the page as he played.  "I'm a little mouse and I dance upon the keys....."  :)  We love our little elf!

No comments: