On Thursday's feast day we had a homeschool mass. Many of the local families came and Marc altar served.
We ate lunch with friends afterwards, and then stopped by a pet shop where we all fell in love with their bunnies!
I'm trying gluten free and have discovered a strawberry shake is gluten free- this I can work with. I sent this to Shana and said, "this is easy!" :) Don't judge me- baby steps.
Marc and Julia are on homeschool swim team this year. They meet at 7:15 in the morning twice a week at the YMCA, and they are loving it. It makes me wonder why I never tried swim team before. There are many children in the group- they play gym games like volleyball and basketball in the gym for the first hour and then swim for the second. We are home by 9:30 all bright-eyed and ready to work.
Tucker and Charlie are in an all-boys gymnastics class and they LOVE it. This is the first sport for Tucker that I didn't feel was a waste of time (not the sports' fault- Tucker's interest level was the issue). He is focused and in it to win it this time.
The other day I said, "Tucker are you ready for gymnastics?" and he enthusiastically said, "Absolutely I am ready! I feel strong! I feel flexible! I feel flippable!" :)
Marc has to make a sword for a project for Fraternus and so wood-working is the skill of the hour around here. He totally by himself made a little dagger for Tucker.
Thank you guardian angels for keeping Tucker safe despite his decisions.
On Saturday we went to the Greek Food Festival. We try to go every year.
We all enjoy the dancing and music-
Poppy and BB came by on Sunday to take Marky to a concert because Marc was out of town and I was hosting a couple's dinner group at our home. We were able to celebrate his birthday!
Poppy is awesome! He just helped us by replacing a glass blinds-inside door insert. He figured out how to order and install the insert and did it all himself!. The window company guy told me it would be $15,000. Thank you Poppy!!
Marky had a concert Sunday night with a dance academy. By all accounts it was an excellent show!
All of our leaves are falling early this year. Everyone is enjoying the leaf piles.
And that's all folks!









































No comments:
Post a Comment