I just love this sign at the horse barn. I think it could be used for so many things- marriage, parenthood, vocations-
Speaking of Sissy and horses- I let her join a 4H club that meets at a Equine Therapy center. She loves it! They learn about caring for horses, take nature walks and do crafts- all of Julia's favorite things. She's also very interested in volunteering to help with the equine therapy when she's older.
This was him April 2015- he's grown a lot in one year!

We saw their "cotton crop" and put out corn for the deer. :)

And then we fed the fish-
A few Sunday pictures-
Charlie in his Sunday school class last week-
Julia started Little Flowers Sunday afternoon. They studied the life of St. Faustina and the virtue of mercy.
Today Tucker said, "Mommy, what craft would you like me to make?" I said, "How about something fallish?" and he said, "That's it! I will make a balloon jack-o-lanten!"
We are still reading King of the Golden City at night as a family after supper. It's such a sweet time. Thank you, Lord, for these moments.
And by the way, today would have been Noah's 13th birthday. Oh how we love him and miss him. Marky absolutely adored him and looked up to him.
Christmas 2011

Noah Drake Larkin
Sept. 19, 2003-May 19, 2012
Alive in heaven and in our hearts forever.







































1 comment:
Happy bday sweet Noah
Post a Comment