We have tried for these past 6 1/2 years to have another child and it just would not work. We were heartbroken for years and finally one night last fall we said, "this is crazy us holding on to all of this baby stuff when the door has been shut," and we gave it all to charity. We were both sad, but we both felt it was the right thing to do.
You see where this is going. :)
This fall Charlie began praying during our family rosary that God would please send us a baby. All the children have prayed for us to have a baby and thanks be to God, He has heard their prayer.
I'm nervous and scared to even put this on here, but I want to finally announce that I am 15 1/2 weeks pregnant with a precious little girl.
So far everything has been perfect- every ultrasound, all my bloodwork- everything seems perfect. I have been weepy and emotional at every single doctor's visit- I feel like I have a little PTSD from my many pregnancy losses.
We are just beyond grateful and humbled and thankful to our Lord who is the Author of Life, and we say with the Blessed Virgin Mary,
My soul magnifies the Lord
And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior;
Because He has regarded the lowliness of His handmaid;
.... He who is mighty has done great things for me,
and holy is His name!
And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior;
Because He has regarded the lowliness of His handmaid;
.... He who is mighty has done great things for me,
and holy is His name!






1 comment:
Wow! Praise the Lord for this BLESSING! I am so thrilled for you! I'll have to send you an email.
Ok - I think I'm under Rick's account but this is Peggy. :)
Post a Comment