Saturday, December 9, 2017

The Snowy Day

Yesterday we had a magical day as we had unexpectedly 6-7 inches of powdery snow fall.   It fell almost the entire day.  The children woke up absolutely besides themselves!  They immediately ran outside!





 


 

I made blueberry muffins and had to drag everyone in to have breakfast.  I threw all their coats, hats,  and gloves in the dryer while we ate so they would have dry things to go back out in.  We repeated the dryer process at least four times during the day.







 Earlier this fall I bought the boys some ski bibs and ski boots for a trip later this year, and I'm so glad we had them.  They could stay outside for hours!
 

It was truly magical outside!  We kept saying it looked like Narnia-









Tucker and Charlie made a bunker for snowball fighting-


 
 
 







We had a cozy day and night at home.  We ended up watching The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe for movie night. 


After supper Tucker and I made a snowman cake because little man has been wanting to cook with coconut and it seemed snowy.  :)


 

Happy Snow Day everyone!


No comments: