Saturday, September 13, 2008

Go big girl

Notice anything different about baby girl's crib?
If you guessed "missing one side" give yourself a high five. Yes, tonight as I was leaning my big prego belly over the side of the crib to put her down I said "that's it" and we turned her crib into a toddler bed. Totally on a whim- but she seemed to LOVE it. See how happy she is?
Even Marky loved the new bed and asked if he could sleep with her. (No.) This post may have a new picture of us putting the rail back up if she ends up getting up all night- but I have a feeling that she will stay put. She loves her bed and her bird-projector thingy and I HOPE this is a forever move. If it works we will get her full-size bed out of storage and really have a big girl bed!
Sleep tight princess!

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

YAY for Julia...BIG STEP!! Hope all went well during the night...let us know!!

Unknown said...

They are just so cute....


keep posting,


TODDLER BED

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Hoorah! That's the same reason Owen had to move to a big boy bed!!