Monday, September 1, 2008

Weekend Fun

Guess what I did this weekend? Here's a hint:

Yes, we worked hard in our yard getting it all beautiful- we planted flowers, re-mulched, re-pinestrawed, and edged it. I think I actually like planting flowers- even in the heat. I'm the one who does it (with help from little buddy). Saturday we ended up having a last-minute party. We had invited one couple over, which turned to two, which turned to three, and finally we ended up with 10 adults and five children over here cooking out and watching football.

On another note- this is what I saw when I went to the breakfast table this morning:
Apparently Daddy helped our little frog lover put on one of Marky's old halloween costumes. She is still wearing it two hours later. Not sure we're getting her out of it. I may have to add a pink bow on top!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just don't let her croak in it ; )
Drum roll, cymbal crash.

Seriously, that is adorable. I've never seen such a pweshus froggie!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

She is so stinkin cute. And your mom is funny!
And good for you with the flowers. How's the house sale-ing going? Any nibbles?

Parks Avenue said...

The frog costume is PRICELESS! You should definitely add a pink bow. It gives it that princess touch!
-annie