Monday, September 29, 2008

How did we forget to mention?


How cute was Thurday night? Our favorite couple is FINALLY engaged! What took so long? I love how they played it- it really worked- the rain, the urgency. Preciousness. They almost had us thrown with the funny guy at her school- but I think they knew we would lose it if we had to wait another year for them to work it out. I'm over Dwight and Angela- they have gotten too low- they need to show a little more strength of character- especially since Angela is supposed to be the wholesome gal in the office. Overall- the office season premiere performed as we had hoped- and I hope they keep up the good work!

4 comments:

sagefats said...

Ugh. I was actually a Karen person. I was of the opinion that since Pam ripped Jim's heart out twice, you know, well, she deserved Roy. Jim deserved better than Pam. Karen did nothing wrong and got her heart broken. I'm still not quite warmed up to Jim and Pam. They're no Sam & Diane or Ross & Rachel in my book...

I was a Pacey person too. I'm just a non-conformist or something...

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

what is wrong with you, matt ford?! (don't even get me started on pacey....hahaha) karen obviously just wasn't good enough! jim didn't have the same connection with her and was patient enough to wait on pam. YEAH! i am with you, donna, sick of the dwight and angela thing. at least break up with andy first, geez. matt (allen) still thinks the older ones are funnier than the new ones, so we shall see!
carrie

Donna said...

Matt-

How dare you, sir. How dare you.

Marc

sagefats said...

What? What did I say?


When Pam shot Jim down that last time... Well, I felt a lot of violence welling up inside, that's for sure. I may or may not have wished some domestic violence on her person at the hands of Roy. That might have made me happy at the time.

I guess I'm still in the bitter barn.

And now Andy's going to get his heart broken. This ain't right. It's what happens, I guess. You pour your heart out, sing an Abba song to a girl, propose to her in the company parking lot - only to get hurt - he doesn't even see it coming! This is too much...