
So last night we threw a little "unmentionable" shower for my friend Christy who is getting married in November. It was so much fun- above are the hostesses, Tally, Catherine and me. Tally and I are quite pregnant and will be bridesmaids nonetheless- we aren't scared!

Here is the blushing bride and her sister Allison. Do you like Christy's hairpiece? It screams "classy bride".

Girl talk is so much fun! Why don't we make more time for it? Congratulations Christy! We had so much fun last night- I'm so happy for you!
5 comments:
FUN NIGHT!!! Why don't we make more time for girlie time??? You look adorable and I think pregnant bridesmaids are CUTE!!!
wish i could have been there...i can't wait to see everyone at the wedding. hopefully priya won't be too jet-lagged.
I can't see your pregnant belly good in this picture! Post one from the side so we can see just how pregnant you are! I don't know about you, but my belly popped out there FAST with this third child!
I had SO MUCH FUN! I really feel like i have the best friends in all the world. I just wish all of them lived here with me (i.e. amanda- can't wait to see you in Nov either!). thank you for an absolutely precious (and just a little bit rowdy ;) !) time!
Oh my!!! Could we not get a better angle of me?! It was a fun night and I'm so excited for Kick! But, seriously...can we please take that photo down? You're only 2 weeks behind me and you can't even tell you're pregnant. I, on the other hand, look like I'm going to drop a baby an hour later and have two bowling balls substituting for my derriere!
Post a Comment