Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is my hubby's birthday! He had been out of town part of this week so when he got home last night Marky couldn't wait one more second to give him his presents (see the tie above). Then Daddy and I went to a pro-life banquet and had a really nice time (thanks for babysitting Aunt Shana). I've said it before and I'll say it again: I am a blessed woman and my husband is an AMAZING husband and father. Happy Birthday Sweetie!

3 comments:

holly said...

yeah! we finally have a pic where we can see your belly! you look beautiful, mama!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Happy Birthday Marc with a "C"! Hope you had a wonderful day with your precious and growing family! We love you all!

Amy said...

I love that you went to a pro-life banquet while pregnant. Such a beautiful mommy!