Apparently Marc had one of these as a child and it was his all-time favorite toy. And now Marky is in love with it and we are going to introduce him to Star Wars movies next year. He already knows about Darth Vader and Julia is in love with Chewbacca. I have to admit it is amazing and does a lot of cool stuff. We have made room under the guest bed to "dock" it at night. Speaking of which, the nursery is done. Mama is so happy to have one more thing to check off of the to-do list! I'll try to get pics up soon. Until then, may the force be with you.Tuesday, December 9, 2008
I think my sister-in-law likes me.....
.....but if she likes me, why would she send my husband this for his birthday? She knows I'm nesting and we are trying to make more room for baby, and she sends me a TOY for my HUSBAND that is more than 2 1/2 feet long?! She sent a gift receipt so we could take it back and Marc had agreed to do so.....until he saw it. "I just want to look at it really quickly" he said as he opened the box. Marky and Julia helped him and all three of them were awe struck.
Apparently Marc had one of these as a child and it was his all-time favorite toy. And now Marky is in love with it and we are going to introduce him to Star Wars movies next year. He already knows about Darth Vader and Julia is in love with Chewbacca. I have to admit it is amazing and does a lot of cool stuff. We have made room under the guest bed to "dock" it at night. Speaking of which, the nursery is done. Mama is so happy to have one more thing to check off of the to-do list! I'll try to get pics up soon. Until then, may the force be with you.
Apparently Marc had one of these as a child and it was his all-time favorite toy. And now Marky is in love with it and we are going to introduce him to Star Wars movies next year. He already knows about Darth Vader and Julia is in love with Chewbacca. I have to admit it is amazing and does a lot of cool stuff. We have made room under the guest bed to "dock" it at night. Speaking of which, the nursery is done. Mama is so happy to have one more thing to check off of the to-do list! I'll try to get pics up soon. Until then, may the force be with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
hahaha! that is too funny. how about lucy has already watched some of the original star wars movies with matt and loves them?!?
oh, and about your comment, matt said the other day, donna always comments on our blog but we never actually see them! so like you said, so glad you have a blog and we can keep up with each other this way...even though it would be nice to actually get together with the kids sometime too!
carrie
That is SO funny!!! Ha!
From the woman who has dogs named Luke and Leia, I think it's perfectly okay. She LOVES you.
That's beautiful man.*holding back a joyful tear*
I hate that they improved the design. The model we grew up with was, well, it was different. The back half of the roof opened up and the cabin didn't resemble the actual Falcon much, save the game table. Still it was the most awesome toy on the block. Any kid who had one could pretty much charge admission if he wanted to...
Post a Comment