How about this awesome weather? This week has been wonderful because we can GO OUTSIDE! Yesterday we went to the lake and fed ducks and went on a long walk and today we spent the morning at the zoo. I almost wrote a post a while back that you should never have a baby in the dead of winter when your children can't/won't go outside and play. Now- they are going outside, digging in the ground (to plant the seeds from their apples), and getting in the tree house. Today's zoo trip was especially nice because the animals seemed extra interesting. Every monkey was awake and performing- above you can see one sat down and gave the kids and up close and personal look at how he eats his carrots. I kept expecting him to say, "you are probably wondering (munch) why (munch) I've called you here (gulp)." And yes, I did manage to take all three kids out by myself (I did meet a friend with her two babies). It worked okay- we did the double stroller and baby T was an angel. The trickiest part was figuring out the carousel- but Julia, Tucker and I sat in the big sled and Marky rode the actual horses. I'm guess I'm figuring out this mom of three stuff.Friday, February 13, 2009
Friday Fun
How about this awesome weather? This week has been wonderful because we can GO OUTSIDE! Yesterday we went to the lake and fed ducks and went on a long walk and today we spent the morning at the zoo. I almost wrote a post a while back that you should never have a baby in the dead of winter when your children can't/won't go outside and play. Now- they are going outside, digging in the ground (to plant the seeds from their apples), and getting in the tree house. Today's zoo trip was especially nice because the animals seemed extra interesting. Every monkey was awake and performing- above you can see one sat down and gave the kids and up close and personal look at how he eats his carrots. I kept expecting him to say, "you are probably wondering (munch) why (munch) I've called you here (gulp)." And yes, I did manage to take all three kids out by myself (I did meet a friend with her two babies). It worked okay- we did the double stroller and baby T was an angel. The trickiest part was figuring out the carousel- but Julia, Tucker and I sat in the big sled and Marky rode the actual horses. I'm guess I'm figuring out this mom of three stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Way to go, Mom o' 3. You are awesome. I love the monkey convo.
You're doing great!!! I'll need lessons once my third gets here. :)
You got some great zoo shots. GLAD the animals were out for you!
Wow, you really have adjusted to three. I guess the best thing to do is just jump in there and figure it out. Bravo to mama!
So I got really tickled about the monkey. I am always telling Ross what animals are thinking as well as what's on the tip of their tongue. I think you were correct in assuming that this particular monkey was authoritative.
LOVE the pic of Marky and the lion.
D- hope your weekend celebrating Tucker went perfect!! Are we still on for tomorrow? We are if you are. Call or email to let me know details!!!!
I am so impressed - taking three out all by yourself!! I still get nervous taking my two out by myself. Love all the pics and the baptism looked beautiful.
Post a Comment