So here's a happy face to start your week. He has a bottom tooth now that he shows us all the time. This is the easiest, happiest baby- I'm totally in love. In other news, I'm running again. Donna do you run? Aren't you a big girl and clearly not made for running? Excuse you, yes I can run. Not very far or very well, but I get it done. I'm doing the "couch to the 5K" with Shana and Minda. I was having a rough start (it's been two years since I ran) and pushing through the first week and then I remembered I had an iPod shuffle. Oh yes, the music changed my life. Bring it on- last Friday it was time to walk on the schedule, but the song was so good I had to keep running. No, unlike Hillary, I don't have praise songs or something edifying. I'm using the Black Eyed Peas, Gwen Stefani, Kelly Clarkson and folks like them. There's even a little Christina Aguilara, and yes, those ladies may not be Christian southern ladies, but their music makes my feet hop to it and that's what I need. So let's move people....I'm off to meet Skrawny.




6 comments:
Look at BB's baby flashing that pearly white!!!! Gosh I wish I could kiss that cheek right now and see that tooth. Teeth may be overrated....this one tooth looks about perfect to me!
Way to Go Donna. I am (was...will try to again) on week 7 of Couch to 5k. Just wanted to share with you a podcast that is free on itunes. Look up Couch to 5k in the podcast. This guy created it for himself and posted it. He tells you when to run and walk for every week. There is music playing the entire time. It ain't Christina, but it works.
Hey D,
I sure enough need to be doing that. Instead of running today (like I ever do), I choose to lay on the coach with Hamilton watching a movie. Then we got up and made chocolate chip cookies. Oh well!! The more to love huh!
I got your message. We are headed to Mobile on Wednesday, so we will be running errands and packing tomorrow. We were there on Saturday. We had a horrible time. It was so so crowded. During the week is a great time to go. We are thinking of going again next week before they close for only weekends. That way school will be back in and the crowds should be down. I will let you know if we head that way.
By the way, Tucker is a doll. Donna, he truly is precious. His face would make any woman smile.
Doggin' me on my music choices? Fine.
I thank you.
Toby Mac thanks you.
Group One Crew thanks you.
Really- they got some rhythym. And yes, I meant to type it that way {as much as it pains me} 'cause I got soul.
Listen to Group One Crew's "Movin" and tell me you don't want to kick that couch to the curb. The album/ iTunes version- not the radio version. It's #1 on my playlist if that tells you anything.
But I do like some rocky theme from the blog. And, fine, a little Black Eyed Peas, too! :) You are doing a great job and CAN do it! I know you can!!
i'm doing couch to 5k too...week 6 starts tomorrow and UGH!!!! let me share something with you, girl...nothing will get you moving like some cheesy hip hop from the 90's. just try to not "feel the move" when running to TOOTSIE ROLL!! SERIOUSLY...they make you smile and run at the same time:)
i DO love me some black eyed peas, too...but you gotta try the old school hip hop...HA!!
Post a Comment