Tomorrow morning is Noah's BIG MRI that will determine if they need to up the radiation levels (which could cause long-term damage to his brain) or if what they are using is working. PLEASE PRAY!!! We want the cancer GONE! Also- the poor baby is starving to death. Literally- they are admitting him into the hospital tonight. His weight is in the 5% and his height in the 95%. He weighs now what he weighed at 2-years-old. My sister and brother-in-law are living a parent's worst nightmare! Read more.... Moses said to the people, "the Lord will fight for you, you need only be still." Exodus 14:14.
Jesus, I trust in you.




4 comments:
Praying for comfort and also for joy.
donna, i just went to noah's blog to read and my heart is just broken. praying for him tonight and in the morning. for all the specific things his mom listed...
BIG prayers from Virginia! What a sweet boy to be going through this nightmare... We are praying for health and fortitude for his whole family!
Oh Donna! This breaks my heart!! I'm praying right now, although I realize I'm looking at this a day late. Poor sweet Noah!
Post a Comment