Now we are Six
A.A. Milne
When I was one,
I had just begun.
When I was two,
I was nearly new.
When I was three,
I was hardly me.
When I was four,
I was not much more.
When I was five,
I was just alive.
But now I am six,
I'm as clever as clever.
So I think I'll be six
now and forever.
Please stay six forever sweet Marky. We love you so much.
You had a great birthday- you got to open cards from family members and go to Johnny Rockets for lunch where they sang happy birthday and got you a giant hot fudge Sunday. You were so happy and said it was your favorite birthday ever. You hadn't even opened a present yet- that's how precious you are.
When we got home you opened your gifts, which included a nerf gun that shoots balls (buzz saw model) and a scooter, which you love.
You also got your own walkie talkies so you can explore in the woods and keep in contact with us. You were thrilled!
You are such a smart, sweet and precious boy and you are mommy and daddy's biggest helper. We love you!
You had a great birthday- you got to open cards from family members and go to Johnny Rockets for lunch where they sang happy birthday and got you a giant hot fudge Sunday. You were so happy and said it was your favorite birthday ever. You hadn't even opened a present yet- that's how precious you are.
When we got home you opened your gifts, which included a nerf gun that shoots balls (buzz saw model) and a scooter, which you love.
You also got your own walkie talkies so you can explore in the woods and keep in contact with us. You were thrilled!
You are such a smart, sweet and precious boy and you are mommy and daddy's biggest helper. We love you!





2 comments:
When I saw that title, I thought you were pregnant!! Happy Birthday to Marky! What a sweet boy.
I love my Marky...he changed all our lives for the better. My delicious little boy!
Miss ya'll...
Love,
BB
Post a Comment