Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Trip to Florida

I know I already posted about our trip to Gainesville for precious Noah's MRI, but I wanted to get the pictures on here- it is my scrapblog after all. Here is BB and me with the bravest little guy I know- BB was a teacher for so many years she is a natural with kids. She kept Noah happy by doing a lot of "magic" tricks and songs. She's a natural nurturer....
How can you not adore this face?
Here are Amber and my in-laws. It was so nice to see them- I hadn't seen any of them since Marc's high school reunion in October.
Here's Amber and Noah at our celebratory dinner after his great MRI!
On the way home we drove through Dothan and were able to place new flowers on my mom's parents' gravestone.
A great trip with great news all for a great little boy!

No comments: